27.12.16

Assignment #10 edX

 I prefer to choose this one (The Einstein Revolution Course) . This course made by Harvard University. I like to choose this class because I think Mr. Einstein is the man who you must learn more about him. I think Einstein is the interesting one. Beside, he is a clever man , there are many interesting theory made by Einstein.And then , I like to know more about Einstein life and his work. Also the changing role of physics in the 20th and 21st centuries who made by Einstein. and then, I want to know more about Einstein's engagement with relativity , quantum mechanics , Nazism , nuclear weapons , philosophy , the arts , and technology , and many more . this course is really interesting.

1 comment:

  1. This must be an interesting course, William.

    ReplyDelete