19.10.16

Assignment #3 ESL Podcast

          After Our CALL class last week, I explored the other Podcast listening section to train my English, I prefer to pick this one https://www.eslpod.com/website/flash_player.php?issue_id=16992789 , lets check it out !

My comment on ESL Podcast is :

          I prefer to choose this one (ESL Podcast 1121 - Outdoor Sun Protection), because , I dont know. I dont have a reason why I choose this one. Just my random intuition. The dialogue in this part is between June and Walley about making sure you protect your skin when you are outside. I think the content is not good enough, I think is bored dialogue between these two people. This dialogue, is about June reminded Walley to use skin protection when he is outside. In the beginning, Walley said he used sunscreen, so he dont want to use sun protector again, but in the end, Walley said yes he will use it because he think it will helpful.

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice topic though, outdoor sun protection.

    ReplyDelete